Wanna talk about it: Eid --> a bittersweet ending

3:16 PM

You guys, Ramadhan literally got some wings and flew by (come on, admit you kind of laughed at my lame joke). But really though this month went so fast and as usual it was so amazing and we're going to miss it a lot but....EID TIME! We have a few eids throughout the year but this is just so special because it's a celebration after going through some good spiritual detoxing and you feel like you're ready to tackle the rest of the year! Now Eid time of course calls for Eid outfits and gifts!












When I was younger, I was so serious about planning my gifts for my friends...I think it was a problem. I would start budgeting from the beginning of Ramadhan, yeah lol it was a problem. As you get older, getting each other Eid gifts dies down a little ( I'm not sure why though because who doesn't love getting an Eid gift). But recently I'd say it's become a thing to small, cute little gifts for one's group of friends! So here are some ideas as to what you could do depending on what your budget is and how many friends you are buying for. Honestly, when it comes down to it, it's not so much what you get, it's the thought that counts! Have fun with it and if they're close friends you're shopping for, get them something cheesy or funny! Like one of my friends loves orange tic-tacs, so every gift I make sure to include them.  Below will be a list of stores you can shop to make these Eid gifts! I hope everyone has a had a blessed month of fasting and Eid Mubarak!

Where to shop:
Dollar Store
Target (dollar spot is amazing, it's where I found the mason jar)
Walmart
Cotton On (for scarves or cute jewelry)
Beya
H&M (they have cute jewelry and depending on when you go, you can find deals on their scarves)
Burlington

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images