What better way to dress for this!

1:47 PM




Hello beautiful people! I really don't know why I am in such a good mood, especially when I have a hard test to study for...oh wait, I know! Because today I got to spread that thing called loooove around;) The love of peace, harmony, justice, and humanity a.k.a the love of Islam! It's always a joy being a part of events like this hosted by the Ahlul-Bayt Society of UCF (https://www.facebook.com/absknights), because it makes you appreciate being a Muslim so much more and makes you so thankful for being one. As for the outfit, it was quite a rather simple combination actually. Thankfully, the dress had a lot going on from being a collage of flowers, to having a little frill (put the "fun" in this dress). All I had to do was pick out the cardigan and scarf that matched with colors of the flowers preferably so as to bring them out more and make them pop. And the headband is once again a belt, well actually the belt of the dress - and it just helps wrap everything together and make the outfit in sync. Hope you guys liked this outfit as much as I did and I hope you guys have a great week! *Note: may be a surprise post later this week decked out in pink ;)


Omg where did you get that?!
Flower dress: H&M
Cardigan: H&M
Flats: Macy's
Skinny Jeans/Pants: H&M
Scarf: http://www.sanzaa.co.uk/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images