Life's Too Short

5:18 PM

Usually I say you always need something in your outfit to bring contrasting colors together, but this time I just loved how the colors clashed each other, I put them together anyway! So recently, or well it's recent to me since it's been FOREVER since I've shopped at Forever21 (hah, see what I did there), they have got a collection of some really nice and long flowy cardigans. And that's like gold for a hijabi (especially when they're having a sale..), so of course I bought some. This burnt orange color is growing on me I must say because it's such a good vibrant yet neutral color that you can combine with other colors, such as a plum purple or magenta. Not only that, but it's a good summer and fall color (so yes, this won't be the last time you see it).  I was feeling blue (not like actually :( ) so I just put my navy blue scarf and gold tooth chain on my favorite Aztec romper  to make this week's outfit. The flowy palazzo pants syncs really well with the flow of the cardigan, which made me like the outfit even more. Not to mention how comfortable it was! I would say this outfit is simple yet bold and some don't like to try out clashing colors or prints as such, but you know what? Life's too short not to so enjoy the way you express yourself ( in a modest fashion of course;D ). Hope you guys loved the outfit this week and a rather special outfit will be shown soon so stay posted!




OMG where did you get that?!
 Romper: Rue21
Cardigan: Forever21
Scarf: sanzaa.co.uk
Gladiators: DSW
Necklace: Either H&M or Charlotte Russe!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images