A Good Outfit Always Cheers Me Up!

2:36 PM

Always love these angles!
I know I know...it's Tuesday and I'm late again, but I really do have a valid reason! I've had some things going on with family for the past few days, but you'll be happy to hear things are getting better. So when I was trying to decide what to blog for this week, I was honestly stuck. What was happening was kind of putting me down and made me go blank. But then I thought about this one! I've actually had this outfit in mind for quite some time, and this seemed like the perfect time to show it because it's a fun, cheerful, " in a happy mood" outfit, and just what I needed to dress myself in. I love first the coral color because it's not too strong (too bright for me then), but still bright enough and the chiffon material of the dress just adds a nice touch of elegance to it. And the scarf and the dress were honestly meant to be like PB&J because they match so perfectly! And how can I not pattern block ;D The cheetah is the "fun" part of the outfit, or so I'd like to call it that. Any who, I hope you liked the outfit as much as I did and just know that when you're feeling kind of out of it, don't wear jeans and cardigan because it fits the mood, but put something cheerful on because it fits what you want to feel! :) Hope you guys have a good rest of the week!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images